Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 11/11/2020 CAMM
945 ‡b OCLC DO NOT SETis no longer mandatory.
- 8/14/2019 CAMM
- Removed Electronic books, Electronic reference sources, Electronic videos, Web sites from the local genre list
- 5/22/2019 CAMM
- Add parallel titles to
245 ‡bwhen found on the item.
- 8/8/2018 CAMM
250 [Blu-ray + DVD combo pack]is no longer mandatory.
- 8/9/2017 CAMM
Anonymous writingsare no longer valid genre headings.
- 6/14/2017 CAMM
- This note is no longer mandatory:
500 In keeping with the original Japanese format, this book reads right-to-left, and back-to-front.
- Subject headings can only be in English or Spanish. Formerly, other languages were allowed for works in other languages.
- For staged operas, apply the exception given in RDA 126.96.36.199 and identify all collaborative moving image works by preferred title alone.
- Do not add an edition statement for large type books when none exists.
- 4/20/2017 SCRAP
- New local genre heading: Flash cards
- 4/19/2017 SCRAP
- The Governing Board said that they don’t have to approve our by-law changes, so they are in effect from our approval.
- 4K Ultra HD :
250 4K Ultra HD [edition].
347 video file|b4K Ultra HD Blu-ray|d2160p ultra high definition|2rda|3Ultra HD Blu-ray(only |b is mandatory)
- For all AV materials, only the 1st 347 field will show in the Material Type column in WorkFlows so if you want 4K Ultra HD blu-ray to show in that column, make sure it is listed first.
- eBooks and eAudiobooks: delete all 344 and 347 fields. The 380 which tells what it is in the Material Type column will not be visible if those fields are present.